Saturday, June 16, 2012

J.R. Watkins Foot Repair Salve

Summer is all about open toed shoes and sandals, and because of this I always like to make sure my feet are protected and treated after being exposed to the sun and hot summer sand.  Wearing sandals is definitely my favorite pair of summer, but it does take a toll on your feet because they are more exposed.  Also, because it is warmer out, I do find myself walking around everywhere, which can cause dryness on your feet.




I usually just use plain old body moisturizer on my feet and find that it works pretty well with keeping the skin on my feet feeling soft and moisturized.  However, when I received a sample of this J.R. Watkins Foot Repair Salve in my Birchbox, I decided to give it a try and now I am absolutely in LOVE with it!

This J.R. Watkins Foot Repair Salve brings such relief to the skin on your feet, especially if you tend to get rough calluses (after a long night in heels).  The formula soothes and restores the smoothness and softness to your skin.  After a long day of walking around in my sandals, being in the hot sand on the beach, or just a long night in heels, this salve is a life saver for my feet.

I apply a generous amount of this salve on my heels and around my toes, then cover them up with socks to helpt he product absorb into the skin.  You can sleep with this on over night, but because I don't like to sleep with socks on I usually take it off after an hour or two has passed.  You can really feel the difference in the texture of your skin.

The salve is very lightweight and not sticky at all, so it's not uncomfortable to apply.  I especially am obsessed with the smell of it, which smells exactly like Andes Mint Chocolate Candies.  This is definitely going to be my go to product for my feet.



xoxo.

Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment