Thursday, September 13, 2012

Burberry Rose Gold Collection

Fall is one of my favorite seasons because I honestly can't get enough of the fashion trends.  I love being able to layer on lots of pieces and, of course, who doesn't enjoy boot season?!?! The month of September has definitely been labeled the month of fashion, especially with all of the new releases from the designers, along with New York Fashion Week and Fashion Nights Out.

I have been keeping my eye out for the different pieces and trends that I find inspiring, and would love to some how incorporate into my Fall wardrobe (without breaking the bank).  So occasionally I will be posting about the pieces and trends that are really eye catching to me for Fall 2012.

Burberry recently released their Burberry Rose Gold Collection, after their launch of the Burberry Body Rose Gold Eau de Parfum.  The collection is filled with just stunning and eye catching pieces.

Pleated V-Neck Silk Dress

I was initially drawn to the collection after seeing this photo in their ad.  Such a gorgeous pale nude dress, with the pleats and silk fabric bringing such a delicate touch.  The deep neckline is sexy and classic, and of course waist detailing just ties the entire look together.

Metallic Perspex Bangles

I'm a sucker for blinging up my wrists, so I thought these metallic bangles were just breathtaking.  They are not your average bracelet, with a more geometric shape (instead of a conventional round bracelet) and a very subtle check detailing.  Definitely would love to stack a few of these on my wrists.

Lace & Metallic Clutch Bags

And finally, saving the best for last, I just about died over these elegant and glamorous clutch bags from the collection.  I think they really knocked it out of the park with these clutch bags.  The delicate lace and suede along with a stunning metallic with weaved detailing is just irresistible to the eyes.


Although just about everything in the Burberry collection is definitely out of my price range, the entire point of looking through new collections and trends is finding inspiration for your own wardrobe.  So even though I might not be able to get my hands on these beautiful items (but I will keep my hopes up around the Holidays ;) ), I will definitely keep my eyes out for more affordable options with the same feel.

xoxo,

Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment