Monday, September 17, 2012

Mossimo Flats

I have slowly been building up my Fall wardrobe, and I found my latest favorite fall piece at Target last week.  This was actually not an intentional purchase, but it turned out to be a great one nonetheless.  I was wearing a pair of flip flops as I was running errands, and when I was walking around Target one of my flip flops had snapped (because it was a few years old).  And because I'm not one to walk around barefoot until I got home (and I had a lot more errands to run) I decided to see if I can pick up a cheap pair to wear for the day.




I didn't want to buy just any random pair of sandals because cheap or not I wanted to make sure I would wear them for at least a few months.  When I came across these cognac colored flats I immediately thought of Fall.  The color is absolutely perfect for the season and the fit is pretty comfortable for being shoes from Target.

Mossimo is one of my go to brands at Target.  They usually produce great quality items for affordable prices.  When I purchased these flats they were just putting them on display, making them fairly new.  So you should still be able to find them online or at your local Target stores.

The back of these flats are scrunched up so the fit is good, but when you wear them for the entire day you can see a bit of a mark on the back of your ankle.  So it does take a little bit of breaking into before they can be worn all day.

I love pairing these with just a casual outfit, a pair of jeans and a plain tee, for that effortless day time look.  But they also look cute with those Summer dresses that you might want to carry on into the beginning of Fall.

xoxo,

Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment