Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Henri Bendel Drop Earrings



Every girl has to love a little bit of Henri Bendel in their life right? I absolutely love their jewelry pieces, and after walking around the store and browsing online, I think I have fallen in love with their Fall collection.  A little while ago I had mentioned that I was given a generous gift card from Henri Bendel from a friend.  I had used about half of the gift card a little while ago, and when I saw these earrings I decided to use the rest of the gift card.




These are a pair of drop earrings, made with semi precious stones in a beautiful cobalt blue color.  I was instantaneously drawn to these because of the color and the geometric shapes of the dropped earrings.  They come down to a perfect length for me and I think they can just look beautiful in the colder seasons.  They are definitely comfortable to wear all day and night, not weighing down my earlobes at all.

At first I wasn't sure how I can style these up because they are my first bold and bright earrings.  However, after doing a little bit of style searching online and flipping through magazines, I think just working with a neutral outfit and bringing in the color with the earrings would definitely work.  They are definitely statement earrings so be bold and confident when wearing these out.

xoxo,

Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment