Saturday, September 15, 2012

Charles by Charles David Adiras Lace Up Bootie

Fall is slowly creeping up and it's about that time of the year where I re-organize my closet and bring out all of my favorite Fall pieces.  My closet is currently a mess as I try to switch up my clothes.  However, amongst all of the chaos in there, I discovered a pair of (never worn) booties that I instantly fell in love with.



These Charles by Charles David Adiras Lace Up Booties were given to me sometime last year as a gift.  I guess I never wore it because it was buried deep in my closet, covered in more and more clothes and accessories.  It was definitely like finding a treasure.





I can definitely edge my any outfit with these military inspired booties.  They are actually one of the biggest trends for Fall 2012, as they were featured in so many designers lines, and I believe it will carry on for more Fall seasons to come.  I love the almond toe, it really makes the shoe more flattering, and the buckle detailing brings that extra edge.  It's a simple laced up from and the beautiful leather and color just screams Fall.  My favorite part of the shoes are the soles, which makes the shoes very easy and comfortable to walk around in (slip resistant).

When I found these I literally squealed a bit and put them on right away to make sure they fit well.  I wore them around the house for a little while because I thought they were too cute, and they were extremely comfortable to walk in and gave my ankles a lot of support.

Pair these lovely booties with a nice pair of skinny jeans and any top and you'll be ready for a great day/night out.

I really need to keep digging in my closet and try to uncover any other lost treasures in there.

xoxo,

Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment