Wednesday, September 26, 2012

The PERFECT Gift



My parent's anniversary slowly arriving, and my Dad wanted my help in picking out a few gifts for my Mom.  I have to say, after so many years of being together, it's quite hard to think of gifts to get my Mom seeing how she basically has everything she needs.  So instead of thinking of what she might need, we decided to get her a few items to put in a gift package.  Just a few nice treats that we know she will enjoy.

And who doesn't enjoy a little CHANEL???

I knew there were a few items in my Mom's vanity that she was running low on, so I thought it would be a nice idea for my Dad pick up a few of these items for her from Chanel.


- Inimitable Intense Mascara
- Ultra Correction Line Repair Eye Cream
- Les Quadra Ombres Eye Shadow Quad in Dunes
- Soleil Tan De Chanel Bronzing Make Up Base

The Soleil Tan De Chanel Bronzing Make Up Base was purchased for me, because I have been wanting it for so long, but the other three are for my Mom.  I definitely found it sweet of my Dad to really put the effort and want to pick up such luxurious products for her.  I think along with these products, he's also planning on getting her a little clutch (which he will fill with all of the Chanel products).

Hopefully she'll let me dip my hands in a few of these products to review for all of you ;)




What was also great was that Nordstrom was having a special event that day and they were giving away gifts with purchase.  So I got a bag full of wonderful, travel sized, goodies to test out and share with my Mom.  Gotta love freebies!

xoxo,

Eve


No comments:

Post a Comment