Tuesday, September 4, 2012

VOGUE COLLECTION




I have really built up an interest when it comes to fashion the past few months.  Not just shopping for clothes, but really paying attention to style and fashion.  Now I have always been a person to really believe that a person sets and makes their own fashion trends and rules.  But it honestly doesn't hurt to grab inspiration from the fashion world to create your own style.

I have never been one to pick up a magazine and really look into the trends for the season.  But when I came across this VOGUE Collection magazine I started to become inspired just by quickly flipping through the pages.  In this issue, VOGUE puts together the Fall 2012 fashion line of every designer that from New York, Milan, Paris, London, and more.  Around 140 designers, 2000 looks, and 1300 accessories!

Now, not all of these looks are easy every day looks that a person can wear, but if you pick apart the different colors, styles, and pieces of one look you can definitely be inspired and incorporate it into your own look.

This is definitely going to be one of my go to guide when it comes to picking up Fall inspired pieces for my wardrobe.

Follow my blog here: http://xoxobeautyxoxo.blogspot.com/

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment