Sunday, September 9, 2012

Rimmel Kate Moss Lasting Finish Lipsticks

One of the items I have been hearing a lot about this whole Summer was the new Kate Moss lipstick line that was released by Rimmel.  I have never tried the Rimmel line so I was hesitant to really pick up the lipsticks.  However, after seeing all of the reviews and swatches online I slowly became more and more interested.  So when CVS had their amazing Buy One Get One 50% Off sale on the Rimmel collection I decided to take that opportunity to pick up a few.



#12, #11, #06

I love that Kate Moss helped create this line of lipsticks because she has such a beautiful look and is a great style inspiration.  The collection is filled with beautiful shades and tones, and I was quite impressed with how large of a selection there was with it being a special collection.  I also love how sleek the packaging is for it being a drugstore brand.

#12, #11, #06

I picked up the three shades mentioned above and I honestly loved the finish and wear of the lipsticks.  The quality of the Rimmel lipsticks are very comparable to that of Revlon, with the formula and application being very smooth.  #12 is a coral, #11is a true red, and #06 is sort of a berry pink.  I love all three of them, and although the pigmentation of these lipsticks are amazing, they aren't too overwhelming on the lips when applied.

Definitely a collection worth checking out, especially when you can find them during a nice promotion.

xoxo,

Eve


No comments:

Post a Comment