Friday, September 7, 2012

Kate Spade Mott Street Stacey Wallet

My mom has been eyeing my black leather Coach Check Wallet for a little while now, and I told her if she found a nice replacement for me I would be more than happy to let her have it (since it's still in amazing condition and we have yet to find the same wallet at any Coach Outlet store).  So while she was out shopping at the Outlets over Labor Day weekend she came across this cute Kate Spade Mott Street Stacey Wallet in a beautiful navy blue and decided to pick it up for me (to trade for my Coach wallet).







This is a classic, slim (making it perfect for travel) wallet that is perfect for tucking away in your handbag.  I love the trimming and the gold plated hardware details.  The magnetic snap keeps all of your cards and cash safe and there are so many card slots to store all of your shopping essentials.

What was even better was that she scored a major deal on this wallet.  It is retailed at $125 and with the Labor Day weekend sale on top of the original sale she purchased it for only $35! I absolutely love how slim it is because it can fit it the smallest of bags.  Also all of the card slots will definitely help me keep my cards and other personal items more organized.  

Gotta love amazing deals, like mother like daughter.

xoxo,

Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment