Wednesday, September 5, 2012

OPI Nein! Nein! Nein! OK Fine!

I recently posted about my haul on the new OPI Germany collection for the Fall season and I just wanted to share one of my favorite shades from the collection.




OPI Nein! Nein! Nein! OK Fine! is a deep, smokey grey with hints of blue and green, making it a very unique color.  I thought this was a great color to interpret the Fall and Winter season because I love these smokey and darker shades during the colder seasons.  The shade is incredibly opaque and creamy, giving a full coverage in just one coat (but I always recommend applying two coats for even application).  It is also easy to work with, with no streaks and giving a beautiful finish.

I also absolutely fell in love with the name Nein! Nein! Nein! OK Fine!  OPI definitely got creative with the names of all of the polishes in the Germany collection.  The entire collection as a whole is a beautiful collection.

I will definitely be posting more from the collection after I finally convince myself to take off OPI Nein! Nein! Nein! OK Fine!

xoxo,

Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment