Wednesday, August 22, 2012

August Birchbox

I was suppose to have my August Birchbox post up already (seeing that I received it early last week), but because I was busy catching up with good friends and just enjoying the last bit of summer it had slipped my mind.




This month's box is themed "Beauty School" since school is about to go back in session for a lot of you girls out there.  The package included:

SchickHydro Silk Razor

Beauty Fixation Lipstick Touch Up Wands

Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy la Fleur sample

Shu Uemura Art Of Hair samples

Talika Lipocils Expert Lash Serum

Yu-Be Moisturizing Skin Cream

I don't know how I feel about this month's box because I don't know how the products relate to the back to school theme.  Nonetheless I am looking forward to trying out the Yu-Be moisturizer (because I have heard a few reviews on the brand) and the Beauty Fixation lipstick touch up wands (great to have a around for bold lip color).

My FAVORITE item in the box has to be the Schick Hydro Silk Razor, which definitely makes the box worth the $10/month price tag.  I have always been a loyal Venus girl, however after trying out the new Schick Hydro Razor I might be changing teams.

If it weren't for the Schick Hydro Silk Razor, this would definitely not the best or most exciting month for Birchbox.

xoxo,

Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment