Thursday, August 2, 2012

August Julep Maven Box

I have been skipping my Julep Maven subscriptions for the past half year because I wasn't really drawn to any of the colors (and because of my already large nail polish collection).  But it had slipped my mind to skip the month of August, so I received the box in the mail today.  I am actually glad I did not skip this month because it was their anniversary month.



Julep Maven has been going on for one year, and they decided to make this box a themed box of Metallics & Chromes.  The box included the following:

- Julep Maven Canvas Bag
- Felicity Polish (gold)
- Alfre Polish (purple)
- Julep Conditioning Nail Polish Remover

I am actually really impressed with all of the products included for the month, and am especially excited to try the Julep Conditioning Nail Polish Remover.  The concept seems exactly like the Zoya nail polish remover because the packaging is also a convenient pump.  I just ran out of my favorite Zoya polish remover, so this is the perfect time to test this out and maybe do a comparison review between the Julep and Zoya polish removers.

xoxo,

Eve

2 comments:

  1. That metallic purple is gorgeous! I stopped getting Julep, thought it was too much to spend :/ Love the products though :)
    xoxo
    Kelsey

    http://kelseylovescosmetics.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah the quality fo their boxes have been poor this past year

      Delete