Friday, August 24, 2012

OPI Germany Collection

Following the OPI Holland collection, OPI recently released their Germany collection for the Fall season at the beginning of August.  It's crazy to think that fashion and beauty trends are already leading us into the Fall season, but I am really loving the colors schemes for Fall 2012.

The OPI Germany Collection includes 12 beautiful nail polishes (from left to right):


[TOP]: 
- Don't Pretzel My Buttons
- My Very First Knockwurts
- Berlin There Done That
- Schnapps Out Of It!
- Don't Talk Bach To Me
- Nein! Nein! Nein! Ok Fine!

[BOTTOM]:
- Dante-Shiny Red
- Deutsch You Want Me Baby?
- German-Icure By OPI
- Suzi and the 7 Dusseldorfs
- Every Month is Oktoberfest
- Unfor-Greta-Bly Blue

Leave it to OPI to comes up with the most creative (and longest) names for their polishes.  Nonetheless, I think they definitely knocked this collection out of the park with the color selection because there is a lot of variety.

I think I am definitely looking forward to trying Unfor-Greta-Bly Blue and Berlin There Done That, although all of the colors look beautiful.

xoxo,

Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment