Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Henri Bendel Jetsetter Medium Tote

A few months ago I had received a generous gift card towards Henri Bendel from one of my best friends (she was aware of my Henri Bendel obsession) and I have not had the chance to really use it, until now.  I think I waited so long because other than gifts from my family and boyfriend, I was a bit overwhelmed about how generous she was.





One of the items I picked up with the gift card was this Jetsetter Medium Tote in black, which I have hanging right on my door because I can't stop looking at it.  Their Jetsetter line is what the name entails, for every traveler looking to travel in style.  It is a nylon tote with a beautiful leather trim with a snap closure.

I love the little Henri Bendel bow and hardware detailing ont he outside because it gives it that cute, feminine.  And the lining is the signature Henri Bendel brown and white stripe, classic.  I think the size is perfect to travel for a short day trip, or a long weekend getaway.  It's big enough to fit a tablet, e-reader, magazines, or 15" laptop.

I think I will love using this as one of my carry on items for plane rides or just short day trips around the city.

xoxo,

Eve

1 comment: