Friday, August 31, 2012

Kate Spade Cluster Studs

A few weeks ago Kate Spade was having one of their amazing flash sales online where you could save up to 70% off of some of their items from past seasons.  I absolutely love the Kate Spade flash sales because you can get such great items for such a bargain.




So while I was browsing their flash sale I came across these cluster studs that I just immediately fell in love with.  At first I held myself back and just told myself I didn't need anymore earrings.  However, when I looked in my armoire I noticed that I did not have more than two pairs of studs.  So of course I made that my reason for purchasing not one, but two pairs of the Kate Spade Cluster Studs.

These are clustered, faceted glass and gold plated metal earrings that are crafted so beautifully.  When I look at them I think of art pieces (such as mosaics) and I thought that both the darker and clear  faceted glass were just so sophisticated.

They are a great size and honestly can be worn with any outfit, for any occasion.  Ever since I received them in the mail I have been wearing them with just plain tees and a pair of jeans, which really spruced up a casual look.  And because I picked up both the clear and darker faceted glass I can wear them during any season.

If you want to be alerted for Kate Spade's next flash sale, sign up for their email subscription and like them on Facebook at the following link: https://www.facebook.com/katespade.


xoxo,

Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment