Friday, August 10, 2012

BCBGMAXAZRIA Risa Sweaters

Is it Fall yet? Although I am really enjoying this long and beautiful summer we are having in the city, I am excited to be able to throw on those layers for next season.  Fall is my absolutely favorite season when it comes to fashion because I love being able to wear layers (and I can't forget about boots either!).



My mind is already on Fall trends, and I have already been inspired by magazines and designer releases in stores.  So while I was out shopping with my Mom and her sisters a little over two weeks ago, we stopped by Lord & Taylor (which is notorious for having such great promotions and sales) and looked around the BCBGMAXAZRIA section for great finds.




I was obsessed with these two BCBGMAXAZRIA Risa striped sweaters, which were on sale for around 70% off.  But for some reason I could not get myself to purchase them right then and there without thinking about it for a while.  A sale is great and all, but you definitely have to make sure you will put the worth into it, otherwise it's just another piece in your closet.  So I decided to walk away from them and get some lunch instead.  BUT to my surprise, my Aunt decided that she knew me better and knew I would come back for them.  So she decided to pick them up for me instead.  Isn't she just great!? Turns out I could not get my mind off of them, so when she showed up to lunch with the sweaters in hand, I was like a kid on Christmas morning.

They are the perfect weekend, effortless, and cool sweaters that can be worn on any casual day.  I love the round neck and the extended sleeves because it gives that cozy Fall look.  The striped pattern was what first drew my attention to the sweaters, and because of that I had to have both the Navy and Poppy colored.

I can imagine myself in these with just a simple tank underneath and either a pair of jeans or shorts for that casual touch.  This definitely was a great shopping adventure.

xoxo,

Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment