Saturday, August 25, 2012

Essie Haul

When I was on the hunt for the OPI Germany collection, I couldn't help but also look at a few of the Essie nail polishes on display.  Of course I couldn;t control myself and picked up a few of their polishes, including some of the new polishes from the Essie Metallics collection.

I picked up the following polishes (from left to right):



[TOP]:
- Nothing Else Metals
- Barbados Blue
- Blue Rhapsody
- No Place Like Chrome
- Penny Talk

[BOTTOM]:
- Smokin' Hot
- Miss Fancy Pants
- Coat Azure
- Fear or Desire

I honestly am in love with all of the Essie polishes, they really know how to come up with beautiful colors.  And I am excited to try out the metallic polishes, they would be great for the Fall and Holiday seasons.

xoxo,

Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment