Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Butter London Primrose Hill Picnic


I have been loving the hot/neon pink trends for this season.  I usually am not a fan of pink, but for some reason I am very attracted to the bold pinks.




This week I decided to wear the Butter London polish in Primrose Hill Picnic, and it doesn't get any more bold than this. I love the color of the polish and it was creamy and easy to apply.  However, I do have to admit that for the price of Butter London polishes, I am not a fan of how easily they chip.  I love the base and top coats from them, but their colored polishes chip far too easily (when compared to OPI and Essie).

Also, although I do love this color, I feel like the it will work much better on my toes than my fingers.  So I will definitely be rocking this on my toes this weekend.


xoxo,

Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment