Monday, May 14, 2012

May Birchbox

I have not been looking forward to receiving my Birchboxes the last few months, because they have not been too excited.  However, when I received my box today I was instantly excited.  It seems like the theme for this month's box is Gossip Girl, and Gossip Girl is one of the most inspirational for everything beauty and fashion.





The box contains the following items:

- BVLGARI Omnia Crystalline Eau de Toilette spray
- Dr. Jart+ Waterfuse BB Cream
- Ojon Volumizing Conditioner
- Stila Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner
- Twistand Hair Tie
- XOXO Notecard

I am excited to try all of the products, espcially the BB Cream and the Eye Liner, since I have heard a lot of great things about them.

Definitely impressed and happy with this month.



4 comments:

  1. nice :) I love gossip girl, it is one of my favorite shows. Glad you like your birchbox.

    Krystal
    http://beautimarkbella.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhhh, the box is amazing! I love gossip girl :) I watch it religiously all the time~ I dont think UK does birchbox which is a shame, but we have our glossyboxes hehe. Yeh, i would be excited to try out the BB cream too :) and awwwws, the notecard is so cute with the 'XOXO'
    Thanks so much for sharing, i hope you enjoy your products~x

    www.beautypicknmix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete