Monday, May 21, 2012

BCBGeneration Double Buckle Waist Belt


For me, one of the most essential accessories to have during the Summer season are skinny belts.  A belt is everything a girl needs to bring a whole look together, making it very polished and pulled together.





I am slowly hunting for the perfect skinny belts, and I was so happy to add this one to my growing collection of belts.  This is the BCBGeneration Double Buckle Waist Belt in the shade Mustard.  I absolutely have been obsessed with yellow lately, so I was so excited to get this on sale.

It's just a simple skinny belt that will work with a lot of looks for the summer season.  You can honestly find skinny belts almost anywhere in any color and for any price.  Wrap one just around your waist for any look that needs to show more shape, and you'll be ready to go.


xoxo,

Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment