Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Express Multi-Pattern Infinity Scarf


This season, spring and summer scarfs have really made a statement in the fashion world.  You can find all sorts of lightweight scarfs in so many different patterns and styles in any store you walk in.  At first I was not drawn to the lightweight scarf because I am very picky withe types of patterns, so finding the perfect one for the right price took a while.




I found this multi-pattern infinity scarf at express and I fell in love with it.  It's perfect for the spring and summer season, with the florals and butterflies, and isn't too overwhelming with the print.  I love the mix of neutrals with the colors, making it easier to pair with outfits.

Perfect to make any casual outfit pop for those cooler summer days and nights.


xoxo,

Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment