Monday, May 7, 2012

Chanel Precision Eyelash Curler


I have never really made a big deal about what brand of eyelash curler to use, seeing how I am not a habitual mascara user.  I always thought that other than the curve of the curler, all of them were really the same and gave the same results.






That is until I went to a Chanel event and tried their Precision Eyelash Curler for the first time.  I have never really had a problem finding a curler that fits my eye shape.  Although none of the curlers I've used in the past fit perfectly (there was always need for adjusting), I didn't think fit really mattered unless you were pinched.

However, the Chanel Eyelash Curler just fit perfectly with my eye shape.  It slide in comfortably and grabbed all of my lashes gently.  I also did not need to pump the curler or hold it for too long to get the results I wanted.

My lashes are long, but they grow straight down, making it quite hard to keep a curl for too long.  However a squeeze and the roots and ends of my lashes with the Chanel Precision Eyelash curler and I have beautifully curled lashes all day long.

I have no idea what it is with this specific curler, but the results are amazing and you can really tell the difference comfort and results wise.  Although it is pricey, it does come with two extra replacement silicone refill pads, the curler will last.



xoxo

2 comments:

  1. these look so nice to have in your make-up bag. I would probably be a sucker for branding and packaging and buy these, since u say that they work wonders for straight lashes and mine are so annoying to curl~
    Thanks for sharing~x

    www.beautypicknmix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete