Thursday, May 24, 2012

MARC By Marc Jacobs Square Metal Frame Sunglasses


When it comes to sunglasses, I feel like I can never have enough (especially when you find a great pair for a steal!).  During the summer, one of the most popular accessories to rock are sunglasses.  They not only work as a protective shield for your eyes on those warm sunny days, but they really style up your look and bring out your personality.





I got these MARC by arc Jacobs Square Frames (retailed at $130) on Ideeli.com for over 60% off, and I am in love with them (who doesn't love a good pair of MARC By Marc Jacobs?).  THe quality is so amazing, and I don't have a pair this shape so it was a great find for me.

They are 100% UV protected and are a brown tint, which I find is the shade that works best on me.  I love that it's a more subdued design.  There are logo accents on the lens, but it's not overwhelming.  They are defined as oversized sunglasses, but because the frames are metal and delicate, they are not too big for my face, and don't make me look silly.



I absolutely love these and love that they included an amazing case with it for traveling.  WHen you're investing on a good pair of sunglasses, you want to make sure to keep them in good shape so they last.

Sunglasses come in so many shapes, styles, and colors, and like shoes, I just want to have a full collection of great quality sunglasses!


xoxo,

Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment