Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Sephora + Pantone Universe Color Of The Year Prisma Chrome Blush


This is the last item that was included in my Sephora + Pantone Universe Color of the ear Collector's box.  It's the Prisma Chrome Blush in the shade Apricot Brandy.





Like the Sephora + Pantone Universe Blush Duo, the Prisma Chrome Blush is a luxurious blush that is suppose to give the skin a beautiful flush of color.

It is a baked blush that s suppose to give the same texture as your skin.  The color blends beautifully and the color is easily buildable without looking powdery.  The warm shade of Apricot Brandy gives the cheeks a wonderful shade and just works so well with most skin tones.

I absolutely love the packaging and I absolutely love the deign of the blush.  It definitely brings out a chicness to the product.

Although I love the color and love that they included a baked blush in the collection, I wish the blush was less shimmery.  I  prefer a satin or matte finish when it comes to applying blush, and I find the shimmers in this blush is a bit too noticeable.  However, when applied with a light hand over another blush, it looks beautiful.


xoxo,

Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment