Tuesday, May 1, 2012

April Glam Bag

I know this ia late, but better late than never.  I received my Glam bag at the beginning of the month, but I had placed the bag in my storage drawers and forgotten to review it.



So here's everything that was included:
- Pink Makeup Bag
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil (ransom)
- DermStore Lip Quench Lip Treatment
- All-Belle Eyelashes
- MyGlam Eyeshadow and Eyeliner Brushes

I absolutely love the fact that they included a mini version of the Urban Decay liner that was not black (seeing how I have too many black liners).  I love the Urban Decay liners and am excited to try the shade Ransom (which is a dark purple).

I also love any sort of lip treatment when it comes to skincare and beauty products.  You can't have enough products to protect your lips, so this will definitely be spending a lot of time in my purse.

The brushes are soft and I think that they are a great improvement from the first blending brush that they had released.  So I definitely will get some uses out of these brushes.

I don't wear fake lashes, but they are beautiful, so I think I will just give them to a friend so they can get the love and some use out of them.

Definitely no bad feelings with April's bag, and I am definitely looking forward to getting my May bag soon.


xoxo,

Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment