Thursday, May 31, 2012

Victoria Secret Bikini

Summer is here, and what better way to spend it than spending the day at the beach with your friends and family.  I was never really a beach goer when I was younger, but now I really enjoy the sun, water, and sand.  Also, laying out and getting a healthy dose of Vitamin D is always a plus.

I was generously gifted with a new bikini from a friend this past weekend, and it definitely got me excited for Summer (and my trip to Las Vegas next week).  To go with the hot pink trend, she purchased me this bikini from Victoria Secret.



The top is the Maldives Twist Front Demi Triangle Top, from the Victoria Secret Very Sexy swimwear line.  It gives the girls a bit of a lift and a nice amount of support without feeling uncomfortable.  I love the center found twist detail because it gives it that special touch without looking to overwhelming.  The molded padding and the underwire also gives anyone looking for that added support a good lift.  I love the gold detailing on the bottoms and the closure of the top because it does tie the look altogether.  The overall look of both the top and bottom together is definitely sexy, but isn't as revealing as a regular string bikini.

I am so excited to get to wear this to Las Vegas, and I know the color will definitely bring that extra pop!


xoxo,

Eve

2 comments:

  1. The bikini is just gorgeous! you'll be miss Las Vegas in it, for sure;-)))

    ReplyDelete