Sunday, May 6, 2012

Henri Bendel Modernist Linear Earrings


Just recently, there was a Henri Bendel opening in the Chicagoland area, in the Westfield Old Orchard area, and I couldn't be more excited.  I have always heard great things about the store and but because I was hesitant to order their things online, I never have had the chance to own any of their accessories.  However, now that they are close by I get the chance to see what the store has to offer.




Henri Bendel is the signature New York accessories place to go to for every type of girl.  Everybody knows Henri Bendel for their signature brown and white stripes and since 1895 every stylish girl is tempted with the indulgences of what Henri Bendel has to offer.

These Modernists Linear Earrings were generously purchased for me by my parents, and I am absolutely in love with them!  They are cubic zirconia stones in brass and gold.  The drop earrings (dropping about 2") are the perfect length and just look beautiful dangling from your ears for any occasion.

I am absolutely in love with these and am very thankful for my parents for purchasing them for me.  I have definitely found me new, favorite jewelry store.



xoxo,

Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment