Friday, May 4, 2012

Freeman Cucumber Facial Peel-Off Mask


The one thing I love most when it comes to my skin care routine is when it's time to give myself a nice and long mask treatment.  I love wearing masks and find it extremely soothing and relaxing, especially after a very long day.  There are a number of different types of masks that I use, but overall I find myself liking the peel off masks the most.



One of the most refreshing masks that I use on a weekly basis is the Freeman Cucumber Facial Peel-Off Mask (I try to use it once a week, usually at the end of the week).

The Cucumber Facial Peel-Off Mask is a gentle mask that is a suppose to peel of any impurities from your skin.  The cucumber extract in the formula helps smooth out the skin's texture leaving it soft.

Cucumber extract has always been very well known as a great skin care treatment, so when I received this full sized bottle of Cucumber Facial Peel-Off Mask in my My Glam Bag a few months ago I was quite excited to try it.

The mask feels thick and sticky when squeezed from the bottle, but when you apply a thin layer all over your face it feels extremely light and refreshing.  You can instantly feel your skin just absorbing the ingredients and is very cooling.  After about 10 minutes, the fun begins and you can peel off the mask, which makes it feel like you are peeling away all of the impurities and dead skin cells.

Although this mask doesn't wrk for treating major skin issues, it's a great and affordable pick me up for your skin.


xoxo,

Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment