Monday, February 20, 2012

The Body Shop Shea Body Butter

I have finally taken one of my New Year goals seriously and made my first body butter purchase.  One of my goals for 2012, which will hopefully extend beyond 2012, is to take better care of the skin beyond my face.  I am well aware of the things I need to do to keep the skin on my face healthy, but I find myself ignoring the rest of my body most of the time.




Because it's also the winter season, I have to make sure I am constantly giving my skin enough moisture so that it does feel nourished and stays healthy.  I find my legs annoyingly dried at times just because of all of the stress from shaving.

So, I finally decided to visit The Body Shop and make my first shea body butter purchase.  The Body Butters are thicker creams that is suppose to provide rich moisture.  It is formulated with antioxidants and Vitamins A and E to help protect your skin.

The Shea Body Butter leaves my skin extremely soft and smooth and really makes my skin feel replenished.  A little definitely goes a long way, and even with it being a thicker cream, it does now weight down your skin at all.  Absolutely loving this and hoping that I continue to stick to it.



xoxo,

Eve

4 comments:

  1. I love the shea butter. It's one of my all time favourite product from the body shop. It really does leave up to it's expectations. Great post Eve!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried anything from the body shop but really want to! Sounds really nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have a promo going on if you want to try their things

      Delete