Thursday, February 9, 2012

Deborah Lippmann 'The Stripper to Go' Nail Lacquer Remover Finger Mitts

I received a single sample of this Deborah Lippmann 'The Stripper to Go' Nail Lacquer Remover Finger Mitts from Birchbox a little while ago, and I finally decided to give it a try.  I am very aware about how luxurious Deborah Lippmann nail products are, but I was quite skeptical about the concept of this product.



This on to go nail polish remover just slips onto your finger like a little mitt for your finger, and is suppose to remove polish from as many was 10 fingers.

After testing out this sample, I absolutely want to buy more of these to have on hand for traveling.  I had a pretty dark polish on my nails, and when I went to remove the polish with the Deborah Lippmann 'The Stripper to Go' Nail Lacquer Remover Finger Mitt, one single mitt removed the polish completely, and without staining, off of all 10 fingers.

The consistency and smell of the polish remove reminds me of the Zoya polish remover.  It conditions my finger nails while removing the polish entirely, not drying or irritating at all.  Definitely a new love of mine.



Check out the STILA GIVEAWAY I am hosting: http://www.luuux.com/node/3455285?blog_id=31398



xoxo,

Eve

2 comments:

  1. I wonder how these would work with glitter polishes, i always have trouble getting those off!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably not as well with glitter polishes since it's only a small pad. The Zoya polish remover is great for glitter

      Delete