Saturday, February 25, 2012

C9 by Champion Active Wear

Who says you can feel beautiful by working out? Yes you sweat and get all gross while working out, but when you make yourself feel beautiful and cute while burning calories, you might find yourself with a lot more motivation and confidence, which leads to a more fun workout session.

I always find that fun, cute, and bright clothes that make me feel good always makes my work out sessions more fun.  When I find myself wearing old shirts and sweats, I just feel more gross.  But clothes with a pop of something extra brings a new light.  What's even better is that you don't have to spend a lot to look great while working out.  Target carries the C9 by Champion active wear that are designed to be great quality active wear without the higher end prices.



Seamless Cami Sports Bra


The ribbed design of the bra molds to the body perfectly and comfortably, providing amazing support.  The wider band underneath the chest gives the extra support and comfort and the knit mesh is extremely breathable.  These come in a variety of colors.  I decided to pick up a neon yellow, bright pink, and vibrant blue, although I think I might go back and pick up the other colors too.



Reversible Short


Running shorts are something that I can't get enough of.  They are so comfortable and make summer days much more fun.  I find myself wearing running shorts for a lot of reasons other than running and working out.  On warm days, they are easy to toss on with a simple tee shirt and run errands, go to the park/beach, or just lounge around.  When I saw these reversible running shorts at Target, I thought they were too cute to pass up.  The colors are cute, a pink and grey, and being reversible makes they more versatile.  They aren't too short, and are extremely comfortable.  The fit is perfect, not making my bottom look big or saggy like some running shorts might do, and they are affordable.



Running Capri

While I am working out, I don't always feel like wearing shorts, and longer workout pants can get a bit uncomfortable if I plan on a longer workout session.  I finally opted for a capri and I am so glad I purchased my first pair of Capri Running Pants.  I always stayed away from capri work out pants because I thought with me being short that it would just look odd on me.  However, these C9 by Champion Running Capri Pants are the perfect length and fit.  They had a nice fit through the hips and thigh for that needed support, while still being comfortable.  The material is cooling and is designed with a tiny pocket for keys.

So if you're looking for affordable and stylish active wear, check out the C9 by Champion line at your local Target.



xoxo,

Eve

2 comments:

  1. hey! ive enjoyed your blog. just wanted you to know that if you go to the champion website. they have those sports bra on sale for 9.99 if you allow them to pick the color. and in the cart it takes off another 2 dollars. also free shipping until tomorrow night!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh thank you for letting me know!! Definitely will check them out!

      Delete