Sunday, February 5, 2012

Lancome Blush Subtil in Cedar Rose

I have really been into building up my blush collection in the past year, and one of my favorite brands of blushes is Lancome.  You can always count on Lancome to make luxurious and beautiful blushes that can compliment any skin tone.






The Lancome Blush Subtil blushers are very silky smooth and applies just effortlessly with an amazing pigmentation and finish.  The color is true to color and the wear of the blush is beautiful and long lasting.  Their blushes are not overly shimmery or shiny, making it perfect for any age range and season.  The formula fo the Blush Subtil blushes are moisture enriched, making them very comfortable for the skin, and the ingredients are ideal for any skin type, being oil free.

Blushes can be a bit scary to someone that just isn't use to a bit of color on their face, or just wants more of a neutral, natural look.  So when I saw the Lancome Blush Subtil in the shade Cedar Rose I knew that I had to have it in my collection and that a lot of other people would really enjoy this shade in their collection.  It's a gorgeous natural brown with hints of a slight rose that is very subtil, but still looks gorgeous on the skin.  When I swatched Lancome's Cedar Rose, I was reminded of Tarte's Amazonian Clay Blush in Exposed (which is one of my absolute favorite blushes).  It's very natural and can work as a blush or a slight contour color.



Check out the STILA GIVEAWAY I am hosting: http://www.luuux.com/node/3455285?blog_id=31398


xoxo,

Eve

2 comments:

  1. I love this blush. I find that its so versatile. Goes with any look!
    Great blog by the way! :)

    withlovex0ploy.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete