Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Zoya Jules

I picked up Zoya Jules in December, and I have been obsessed with it ever since then.  I am always about the nudes and naturals, however for the colder seasons and just recently I can't get enough of the glittery or metallic/foiled looking polishes.





Zoya is one of the first nail polish brands in the beauty industry to remove toxic chemicals, such as toluene, formaldehyde, and DBP, from it's formula.  They really work on promoting safe and healthy long wearing polishes with their formula.

“The unique molecular structure of Zoya bonds with the nail to prevent lifting.  At the same time the polish remains flexible, ending with the nail to prevent chipping.  When used with our exclusive Color Lock System, Zoya's superior formulation allows for incredible long wear.” - Leo Reyzis (VP for marketing for Art of Beauty).

Jules is a beautiful gold polish with a foiled looking finish.  The polish is shimmery/glittery looking, however it does not have chunky glitters, they are more refined and smooth.  The polish just looked beautiful on my skin tone and I can wear it with any outfit for any occasion.  Although you need about two coats for a full, opaque coverage, it's well worth it ad just applies so easily.



Check out the STILA GIVEAWAY I am hosting: http://www.luuux.com/node/3455285?blog_id=31398


xoxo,

Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment