Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Sephora Haul

Last Saturday I had a girls day with my brother's girlfriend, and we decided to spend the day working out, having lunch, and just browsing around the mall.  However, we all know just browsing around the mall always gets into trouble because we always come home with a bunch of unintentional purchases.



And that's what happened to me at Sephora.  I had not planned on making any purchases there while we were looking around, but I should have known better by now.  I picked up the following items:

- SUPER by Dr Nicholas Perricone Moisturizing Activator
- SUPER by Dr Nicholas Perricone Super Model Legs
- SUPER by Dr Nicholas Perricone Detox Elixir
- NARS Pro Prime primer

And because I am a VIB member, I received a very cute and nice NARS gift of their amazing samples for free (always a plus!).

I knew I wanted a full sized version of the NARS Pro Primer primer, so while I was there I thought I'd just pick it up since I am almost out of my sample size.

While I was there, I noticed they were having a 50% off sale on all of there SUPER by Dr Nicholas Perricone products, which are absolutely amazing products for the skin.  Sephora is discontinuing the line in their stores, so they were selling all of the products for half off.  I was amazed to see such a price reduction and knew I had to take advantage of it since the SUPER by Dr Nicholas Perricone products usually range from $40-$50.

Although I purchased more than I planned on, I believe the savings I got from the SUPER by Dr Nicholas Perricone products and the free NARS goodies made it all worth it.  Look forward to individual reviews coming soon!



xoxo,

Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment