Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Sephora VIB Freebie

The one thing that I love about Sephora is that they definitely pay it forward when it comes to rewarding their loyal customers with gifts and other promotions.  You can sign up for free and be a Sephora Beauty Insider, where you'll get emails on latest deals, trends, and promotions.  However, when you spend a certain amount as a Beauty Insider, you can get bumped up to a VIB status, where you get even bigger freebies with purchases or promotions.




With my latest purchase from Sephora, I was gifted with a small NARS goody bag filled with deluxe samples of three of NARS products:

- Orgasm Illuminator
- Laguna Bronzing Powder
- Eye Primer

I love these and definitely will find a lot of use for them, especially when it comes to traveling.  I can't get enough of deluxe sample sizes of products I love because it makes traveling a lot more convenient.

I have been a VIB for a while now and I can say that the promotions offered to VIB members are amazing.  However, it can also be a problem because it just means that I am always spending a little bit at Sephora because I am seeing all of these offers.  I have definitely learned when to take advantage of a good deal and when to skip out because it's just not necessary.



xoxo,

Eve

2 comments:

  1. I swear, I feel like I'm the only one who backed out of getting this! But I don't use bronzers :( lol. I should have gotten it for the illuminator though. oh well, great pick though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Nars...especially the Orgasm Blush.Just started following you...very nice blog :)

    http://leilaandvanya.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete