Thursday, February 23, 2012

Neutrogena Deep Clean Oil-Free Makeup Remover Cleansing Wipes

I try not to carry so many things around with me in my handbag, I hate having a lot of things that I don't use stuffed inside my bag because it just adds a lot of unnecessary weight.  However, one thing I always make sure I have on hand with my is the travel package of the Neutrogena Deep Clean Oil-Free Makeup Remover Cleansing Wipes.



The Neutrogena Deep Clean Oil-Free Makeup Remover Cleansing Wipes are pre-moistened wipes that are incredibly soft and moisturizing that remove any traces of makeup, dirt, or oil.

There are so many occasions where I get out of work, school or the gym, and I get that one phone call that I have to meet up with someone right away and my face feels horrible and just needs to be freshened up.  These wipes are the perfect solution for a quick on the go cleanse to clean and brighten up your face.  There's no residue after using these wipes and you don't need to cleanse afterwards, so they are perfect for on the go.



xoxo,

Eve

2 comments: