Tuesday, February 28, 2012

OPI Color So Hot It Berns

I have getting back into the routine of applying nail polish again.  I took a break from wearing polish routine because I was just too busy and was honestly too lazy to apply them.  But after reorganizing my nail polish collection, I found this gorgeous OPI polish that I just had to wear.




This winter has been really interesting lately, we have had cold days, however we have those occasional warm days that just screams Spring.  What better than OPI's Color So Hot It Berns to welcome in the warmer season.

Color So Hot It Berns is a beautiful bright red that just pops on the nails.  It is extremely creamy and opaque in a little over one coat.  I wore this to an Oscar party that one of my friends was hosting, and it was perfect for the occasion.  Definitely going to be wearing this shade for all of those special evenings out for that classic red look.



xoxo,

Eve

2 comments: