Friday, February 3, 2012

Lancome Le Crayon Khol in Black Coffee

If you have been a follower of mine for a while you know that one of my favorite brands is Lancome.  One of their products that I love are their liners, especially their Liquid Art Liner.  However, for more convenience I have been using pencil liners more often because it is quick and easy.  Also, pencil liners can be less dramatic and intense than liquid liners, so it makes it more day time appropriate.





Because I have been obsessed with brown liners lately, I decided to pick up the Lancome Le Crayon Khol pencil liner in Black Coffee.  So it's not just a straight black, instead a very dark brown that still gives me the intensity I want without being a jet black.

The Le Crayon Khol pencil liners are extremely smooth and creamy to apply.  It gives you enough room to smudge out for that sexy smoked out lash line, because it glides with such ease and blends so easily.  I do like to set the liner with a darker shadow just to ensure the way it lasts and wears, however I have not have any problems with it budging or smearing throughout the day.



Check out the STILA GIVEAWAY I am hosting: http://www.luuux.com/node/3455285?blog_id=31398



xoxo,

Eve

2 comments: