Thursday, February 16, 2012

David Kahn Jeans

I know this is a beauty blog, however I find fashion absolutely beautiful.  And because of that I wanted to share the new loves of my life.....




I have always heard such great things about David Kahn designer jeans, and I admire them so much when I see them in department stores.  However, the price tag for the jeans were just too steep for me.  That was until I saw them on sale on Hautelook.com!

When I saw his jeans on sale on Hautelook.com my jaw literally dropped, and I made my way to the sale to ensure that I wasn't missing out on anything amazing.  Luckily, I snagged two amazing deals, and I couldn't be any happier.

I purchased two pairs of jeans:

The first being the Nikki Straight leg jean, which is valued at $206, but I only paid $64.  It's a basic straight leg jean with beautiful contrast tone top stitching.  It's a classic construction with a bit of a stretch for tat extra comfort.

The second pair is the Nikki Jean Jegging, valued at $189, but I only paid $64.  I can't get enough of jeggings, and these are just so luxurious.  They are a stretch denim jegging with the contrast tone topstitching and a skinny leg.

I am in love with the wear and comfort of these jeans.  When I put them on for the first time I was amazed with how comfortable they were and the range of movement I can do without feeling like any other denim.  I love the classic and simple embroidered detail on the backside and I love the wash of both of the jeans.

The only downside is that the length of David Kahn jeans are very long, and because I am quite short I do need to have these altered.  However, for the deal I got it's definitely worth it!



xoxo,

Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment