Wednesday, February 15, 2012

February Birchbox






I received my February Birchbox at the beginning of the week, and I finally have time to share it with all of you.  As always, Birchbox made my February box look extra special with it's great packaging.  The products I received for the month of February are the following:

- Benta Berry G-1 Moisturizing Face Cream
- Colorescience pro Glow and Go Travel Puff
- Eye Rock Designer Liners
- LA Fresh Waterproof Makeup Remover
- Heart Shaped Nail File
- Digital Download for 6 free tunes from Green River Ordinance

I have to admit that I was not too impressed with this month's box.  Although it is packed with quite a few sample of products, I don;t find myself drawn to or really excited about a certain item.  I personally would prefer less items included in the box if the sample sizes were a bit larger.

I am still quite curious about a few of these brads, see that I have not tried any of them before.  However, this month's box was a let down for me, and I'm hoping next month won't be the same.



xoxo,

Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment