Thursday, February 16, 2012

February My Glam Bag

When I saw My Glam Bag package in the mail today I was quite excited (a little more excited than my Birchbox package).  Although the My Glam package did come a little later than expected (everyone was looking forward to having it before Valentine's day) it wasn't a big let down for me because they do have so many clients.






The products I received this month are the following:

- X Out Shine Control Moisturizer
- NYX Roll On Shimmer Powder
- Premier Dead Sea Cinderella Mask
- NuMe Hair Products $100 Gift Certificate
- Freeman Facial Mask Sachets
- Ghiradelli Chocolate Treat (which I already dove into and enjoyed!)

After going through the bag for the month of February, I am quite excited to try everything.

I can't get enough of masks, so getting two samples of masks this month is just a special treat in my mind.  I am quite curious about the other products and can't wait to test everything out, especially the $100 certificate towards NuMe products (amazing!).

Also, the design of the bag for this month is extremely cute and very fitting for the theme of the month.



xoxo,

Eve

2 comments:

  1. wow! the gift certificate is great! and so many products id love to try, i might have to get one of these :)

    ReplyDelete