Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Lancome Juicy Tube in Bol Ole

One of the makeup products that I always make sure to have in my handbag are the Lancome Juicy tubes.  It’s the perfect product to have to quickly perk up your lip color without having to look in the mirror.





I have really been enjoying the Lancome Juicy Tube in the shade Bol Ole lately just because it's such a beautiful pop of cherry red on the lips with a hint of shimmers.  It really helps perk up my day and makes my lazy day looks feel less sad.


It’s an ultra shiny gloss that gives you that sheer bit of color on your lips that isn’t too overwhelming, making it very natural and wearable.  The formula is not sticky at all and glides on so smoothly.  To make it even better, the applicator is easy for on the go use and the it’s so compact that it’s fits into your clutch or pocket undetectably.

Definitely can’t go without one of these with me throughout the day, because you never know when you’ll need to spice up your lips.



Check out the STILA GIVEAWAY I am hosting: http://www.luuux.com/node/3455285?blog_id=31398


xoxo,

Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment