Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Butter London The Old Bill

If you have been following me for a while you know that one of my weaknesses when it comes to beauty products are nail polishes.  One of my favorite higher end brand of nail polish is Butter London, which can be found at most Ulta stores.

Butter London can be pretty pricey, but when you find them for a deal, such as Buy One Get One 50% Off, you definitely should take advantage of it.  I purchased this specific Butter London polish, The Old Bill during one of their amazing promos.




The Old Bill is a golden copper shade that had refined shimmers in it, so it's not chunky at all.  I love how opaque the polish is for being one of the shimmery polishes, most likely because the base of the polish is colored, not clear.  The application of the polish is very easy and smooth.  It's opaque in up to two even coats and when applied with a strong top coat, you can find your polish lasting up to one week.

I feel that this shade will look better against my skin tone once I have a bit of a tan, so I can't wait to get more use out of this shade during the summer season.



xoxo,

Eve

2 comments: