Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Julep Maven



I have subscribed to Julep Maven for a few months now, but because I have not been liking their selections lately I have been skipping a few months.  However, this past box they had was tempting, so I decided to give it a try instead of skipping it overall.  Although I don't need anymore polishes, their picks for my category, Classic with a Twist, for the month was a little too nice to resist.

I received the following in my Julep Maven box this past month:

- Meryl Polish (Gray Creme)
- Oscar (Multi Dimensional Gold Glitter)
- Julep Top Coat for Hair (conditioner and protectant for your hair)
- Julep Chocolate Bar

Definitely interested in trying out the top coat for my hair, and was happy they included a delicious chocolate bar in with our subscription for the month.  It was a sweet gesture.

I also loved how they put a little more thought into their packaging this month, making it more beautiful with the colored pieces of paper.  I can't wait to try out everything, especially the polish because they suit my taste so well.  Separate reviews and swatches will be up as soon as I get to play around with everything.


xoxo,

Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment