Monday, November 5, 2012

Aldo Courtenaya Knit Scarf

Winter is quickly approaching, and the early mornings are getting colder and colder.  So a must have is definitely a thick, knit scarf to keep warm and cozy.  One of my favorite scarves to have are infinity scarves.  I get quite annoyed with scarves that you just wrap around and tie or let the ends hang because I find that they won't stay put around the neck.  I am constantly having to re-adjust them.  But with the infinity scarves you just wrap it around two-three times and they stay put.



I had mentioned in my last post that one of the places that I have been enjoying lately has been Aldo.  They have really amped up their accessories collection for the Fall/Winter and I was really happy to find this very dense, knit, infinity scarf.  I love extra bulky scarves to keep cosy because that's what scarves are for.  Winters in the city gets too cold for the thin, more fashionable scarves.

Aldo carries this specific scarf in a variety of colors, which I probably will go back to get, but I was immediately drawn to this burnt orange.  I definitely don't have any scarves in this shade, and I thought it would be a nice addition.  The burnt orange definitely screams Fall, and the color just grows on me more and more.

If you aren't a fan od the more bulky scarves, Aldo does carry a variety of other scarves that might suit your style more, so definitely give them a look.

xoxo,

Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment