Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Michael Kors Large Hamilton Tote

I have been eyeing the Michael Kors Large Hamilton Tote for a while now.  The great construction and structure of the bag is very classic and just beautiful to look at.  Also, because of it's structure, it some what reminds me of the ever desired Hermes Birkin bag.



So when I walked by the store and saw this beautiful, sky blue Michael Kors Large Hamilton Tote, on the window display I just had to walk in a take a look at it.  I fell in love with the color and just thought that it would be perfect all season round.

What was even better was when I found out that they specific color and bag was on sale for a hundred dollars less than the retail price.  There was something inside me that just told me I had to take advantage of the sale before the item sells out, but I walked away to avoid making any impulse buys.  I had to make sure I really wanted it and just had to take some time.

Well the weekend after seeing it I had planned on going into the shop to pick it up because I couldn't get it out of my mind.  But my sneaky Aunt had met me at the store and already picked it up for me as a gift.






I am absolutely in love with the quality of the leather and the silver hardware accents.  The top handles are the perfect size, and the removeable chain strap is the perfect length to let the bag hang on your shoulder without being too uncomfortable.  Although it is a big, deep bag, I have been good at utilizing all of the little pockets inside the bag to avoid losing the little items to the bottom of my bag.

Even though it's a big bag, it's not just an over statement because it is a solid color with a classic construction.  I absolutely love that I can carry just about everything I want and need in this, and definitely think it would be my go to travel bag.

xoxo,

Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment