Tuesday, November 27, 2012

BCBGMAXAZRIA Misha Flats

Black Friday was definitely a crazy one this year. I was out with a few of my cousins, taking them to the mall at around midnight to see if they can find anything at the few stores that were open at that hour.  After coming home at around 2am, I woke up and was back at the mall with one of my friends at 8am to go to the rest of the stores that decided to open "later."  There was only one place I wanted to go to, BCBGMAXAZRIA, because of the great promo they were having (on top of visiting a few of my friends who work there.



I was able to pick up a few gifts for friends and family members for a great price.  Seeing how everything in that store is insanely price, taking advantage of their doorbuster deals definitely helped me save.




Along with the gifts that I picked up, I decided to pick up a pair of flats for myself.  I have seen these BCBGMAXAZRIA Misha Flats around, but for their $200 price tag, I just could not justify the purchase.  However, when I saw them on sale for $40 (along with a little employee discount that was given to me), I decided it would be a nice pair to have around for the Holidays.

These BCBGMAXAZRIA Misha Flats are a beautiful studded flat, designed with sparkly studs throughout the flats.  I especially love the short golden wedge detailing, giving it a little something more to the design.  The shoes look and feel extremely well made, so I don't think I'll have to worry about any of the studs falling off.

I thought these would look great with just a pair of skinny jeans and a basic top for that effortless glam look on those days/nights I really want to dress up my shoes.  Or, pair these with a glamorous dress to really finish off that perfect Holiday outfit.

xoxo,

Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment