Sunday, November 18, 2012

Tiffany Pearl Earrings

I have always been a fan of the more simple stud earrings, for the more classic look.  Studs are just easier to pull off and can be worn in any work environment.  And for a few years now I have been eyeing the Tiffany Pearl Earrings, it can't get anymore classic and timeless than a pair of Tiffany Pearls.  So you can imagine my excitement when I found this little blue box in my bedroom on my birthday weekend. It was definitely unexpected.





My parents had went out and picked up a pair of the 8-9mm Tiffany Pearl Earrings, and I could not have been happier.  I am so grateful to them for picking these up for me, because they have definitely been too generous.

These are the classic freshwater cultured pearls with the sterling silver backings.  They are the perfect size, and I absolutely love that they have the beautiful finish to them.  Pair these with any outfit and you'll look even more special.

My favorite way to wear pearls is actually with a more casual outfit. Put together a pair of jeans and basic tee, and put on these earrings to make them the focal point of the outfit.

What makes them even more special to me is that they were a gift from my parents.  I adore all of the pieces my parents give me, and they really become special pieces that I treasure.

xoxo,

Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment