So with that, I picked up the following:
- Korres Wild Rose + Vitamin C Brightening Sleeping Facial
- Sephora Professional Natural Powder Brush
- Nails Inc. Autumn Winter Collection
- Nails Inc. The After Party Set
- Laura Mercier Flawless Skin Face Polish
- Sephora Favorites Give Me Some Lip Set
- Tarte The Stand Outs Set
- Tarte Eye Essentials Amazonian Clay Kit
- Clinique Whole Lotta Colour Set
- YSL Pure Chromatics Quad #8
- YSL Pure Chromatics Quad #11
- Laura Mercier Flawless Best Sellers (BI 500 Point Perk)
Definitely one of the bigger hauls that I've ever made from Sephora, but saved a crazy amount of money with everything I wanted to pick up. I am most excited to try the YSL Pure Chromatics eyeshadow quads because I have heard such great reviews on them, and it's my first YSL shadow experience.
These Sephora promotions happen about twice a year.It was strange that they didn't have the promotion for all of their customers this time around, but I aam sure they will have something in store once the new year arrives.
Keep an eye out for reviews and swatches of these products in the near future (once I get some time to play around with everything).