Thursday, November 1, 2012

Fall Trend: Colored Denim

We can all probably agree that wearing colored denim is one of the biggest trends of the season.  Summer was definitely filled with a lot of bright pink, yellow, and blue skinny jeans.  However, the trend has carried onto my favorite season of Fall, only less bright.

I have slowly been admiring the color for the season and finally decided to pick up a few pairs when I saw them on sale for an amazing price (you definitely don't want to splurge too much on something that is just a trend).  There were so many shades to choose from, but I decided to go with colors that I knew would work with the pieces that I already have in my wardrobe.


Rich & Skinny Marilyn Mulberry Skinny Jeans

The first pair that I knew I absolutely had to have were a pair of darker, wine colored jeans, so when I saw these I picked them up right away.  They are the perfect deep red, mulberry, that work well with many tops and are very Fall.




Fade To Blue Spring Street Skinny Jeans

The next two pairs I picked up are from Fade To Blue in a true red and mustard yellow shade.  I thought the mustard yellow was perfect for the Fall season, and have slowly become obsessed with anything mustard yellow.  It kind of works as a neutral shade since it's not the conventional yellow, so you can definitely easily wear this with anything in your closet.  I was a bit hesitant to pick up the red pair since it's not the obvious darker Fall color, but because the price was just too good to resist I thought I can still make it work for the season.  It'll just be my pop of color for the colder season, and might actually be nice to have around during the Holiday season.

I think I have been enjoying the deeper colored denim, instead of the the bright and bold colors because it's a little bit more toned down and doesn't catch too much attention.  I might actually want to pick up one more, deeper navy blue pair, to complete my collection of colored jeans.  But until then, I will just continue to enjoy these.

xoxo,

Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment